Night lenses campaign
To answer the questions we are always asked first:
- “Night lenses” are the type of lens (a.k.a Ortho-K). It is not a brand name
- Scotlens produce the Nocturnal lens, which is an Ortho-K night lens
- ‘Scotlens’ and ‘Nocturnal’ are invisible brands to patients
i.e. you choose our brands for your patients, they don’t walk into a shop / practice and buy them directly
- Why is it better to use ‘Night lenses” as opposed to Ortho-K? CLICK HERE to find out
- Offer patients “Glasses, day lenses and night lenses” to make it normal and mainstream
- Don’t fear the nightlenses.com references on images/content. We own it:
If you help us fill the site, it will deliver you new patients from the site
Also asked a lot “How much help can Tom give us personally?”
The answer is: “As much as you need! Just ask…”
NOCTURNAL STARTER BOX
Nocturnal are our Ortho-K night lens product. It is presented to your first time patients in this market-leading ‘Starter box’ as part of a liofe-changing ‘Night lenses experience’ which we will help you deliver to your patients.
Encourage patients to share photos of their box when it arrives and name check you locally, and nightlenses.com for anyone not local to you, and you should get a few patients from this sharing activity every year.
CLICK HERE to find out more about our Nocturnal lenses
CAMPAIGN ASSETS | SOCIAL MEDIA IMAGES, POSTERS, VIDEOS ETC
We have >500 images, videos, animations, GIF’s etc available to you to grow your local awareness and patient numbers. Much of what we provide can be own-branded to you (your logo and brand colours) on request.
CLICK HERE to view all our campaign materials.
NEED HELP WITH NIGHT LENSES? JUST ASK…
Scott is on hand to assist with any clinical questions or support. He has filled the ‘Clinical support’ section of this practioners areas with everythig you need. CLICK HERE to head there first for answers. If you can’t find what you need, then email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tom is on hand to assist with all the commercial support. CLICK HERE to find the ‘Commercial support’ section with everything you need. If you can’t find something or need help, email email@example.com.